Job Title: Custodian – Schaumburg
Organization: Feed My Starving Children
This position will perform general cleaning duties at the Feed My Starving Children (FMSC) Schaumburg site.
Pay, Schedule & Benefits:
• This is a part-time, non-exempt (hourly) position. Work schedule is Monday – Friday, 7:00am – 10:00am
• Benefits include paid sick time and 401k with employer match.
What You’ll Do:
• Follow and complete cleaning schedules and checklists.
• Sweep, mop, and vacuum floors.
• Empty trash and recycling.
• Clean, disinfect, and restock bathrooms.
• Clean windows and doors.
• Operate industrial cleaning equipment.
• Dust furniture and fixtures.
• Perform other cleaning duties such as washing walls and baseboards, shoveling sidewalks, and picking up trash outside as needed.
• Perform minor repairs as needed.
• Follow policies and procedures, including workplace safety, food safety, and food quality.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• Work location is Schaumburg, IL. Reports to Site Manager.
• Join our group of professional world-changers. Work alongside dedicated, talented folks.
Location: Schaumburg, IL
Job Type: Part Time
• Commitment to support and promote FMSC’s Christian mission and goals.
• Commitment to support, promote and authentically communicate FMSC’s Christian mission and goals.
• Able to follow basic verbal and written instructions.
• Able to stand for up to 8 hours, push, pull, repeatedly lift 30-50 lbs., bend, twist, use fine manual dexterity, etc.
• Able to use cleaning tools and equipment, including a floor cleaning machine, etc.
• Able to work independently, follow processes and procedures, and perform responsibly.
• Able to be a self-starter, identify needs, and prioritize tasks.
• Must be 18 years of age or older and have a minimum of a high school diploma or GED.
Education Requirement: High School
How to Apply
To Apply: Go to www.fmsc.org/apply. You may upload a resume along with your application (not required).
Last Day to Apply: 09/22/2017
Posted by: Sheila Nyakundi, email@example.com